Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is a 2013 historical action-adventure open world video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It was released for the PlayStation PC 3, Xbox 360 and Wii U in October 2013 and for the PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One in November 2013.
It is the sixth major installment in the Assassin's Creed series, a sequel to 2012's Assassin's Creed III's modern story and a prequel to its historical storyline. The story is set in the early 18th century Caribbean during the Golden Age of Piracy, and follows notorious pirate Edward Kenway, grandfather of Assassin's Creed III protagonist Ratonhnhaké:ton, who stumbles upon the conflict waged by the Assassins and Templars. Unlike previous games, gameplay elements focus more on ship-based exploration in the open world map, while also retaining the series' third-person land-based exploration, melee combat, and stealth system. Multiplayer also returns, albeit with only land-based modes and settings.
Assassin's Creed 4 (iv) Black Flag Free Download For PC: Black Flag received positive reviews, with critics praising the open world gameplay, side-quests, graphics and naval combat. The story received a mixed response, while criticism fell on aspects of the story missions which were considered repetitive. The game received several awards and nominations, including winning the Spike VGX 2013 award for Best Action Adventure Game.
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag has received Game of the Year nominations from media outlets Cheat Code Central, GameSpot, and the Inside Gaming Awards, It won the Spike VGX 2013 award for Best Action Adventure Game, and the GameSpot awards for PS4 Game of the Year and Xbox One Game of the Year
Minimum System Requirements for Assassin's Creed 4 (iv) Black Flag
- Operating System: Windows Vista SP or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q8400 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz
- RAM: 2GB for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or AMD Radeon HD 4870 (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
- DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
- Disk Space: 30 Gb
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller
Recommended System Requirements for Assassin's Creed 4 (iv) Black Flag
- Operating System: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2400S @ 2.5 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ 3.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 4GB or more
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 or AMD Radeon HD 5850 (1024MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0) or better
Supported video cards at the time of release for Assassin's Creed 4 (iv) Black Flag:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or better, GT400, GT500, GT600, GT700 series or AMD Radeon HD4870 or better, HD5000, HD6000, HD7000 series
- Note: Latest GeForce drivers tested: 320.49 for all series. Latest Radeon drivers tested: 13.1 for Radeon HD4000, 13.4 for Radeon HD5000 and above.
- Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.